Baby Pooping and cleaning it aren’t new to any mother. The day the baby is born, mamas are into the cleaning business, isn’t it? What do you use to clean the baby’s bottom? wipes? I’m sure it is baby wipes. But did you know that most of the baby wipes are made of polyester as their base and it is not recommended to be used on babies? Mamaearth brings to you Asia’s first 100% natural, organic bamboo wipes.Why is the safety of ingredients in baby wipes so important?
All baby wipes are made of polyester as a base material. Some of them are scented, unscented, or fragrance-free. Since these products are used to clean baby’s private parts, utmost care has to be taken to know the ingredients that make the wipes better.
Who is Mamaearth?
Mamaearth is founded by parents just like us. After knowing that most of the products contained toxins and were proven to be harmful to the little ones. That’s when they decided to make products that are toxin-free and mum-baby friendly.
Why Mamearth’s bamboo-based wipes?
- Mamaearth’s bamboo-based wipes is India’s first organic bamboo-based baby wipes.
- It is hypoallergenic, meaning, it is unlikely to cause allergies or rashes to the little ones. It wipes away the dirt without causing harm or stripping away the natural oils from baby’s sensitive skin.
- It is MadeSafe Certified; Clinically tested and is certified to be safe.
- It is enriched with Almond oil. Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Lavender oil. And it can be used to clean baby’s private parts, hands, and face.
- It is bio-degradable and earth-friendly
- Free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and artificial fragrance.
- Mild and soothing fragrance that will mask the stink of the baby’s dirt ( I know, I know how you feel :D)
- Has a good amount of moisture to clean the dirt compared to the other wipes I have previously used.
- Does not make the baby’s bum dry after wiping.
- Flip cover keeps the wipes moist for long time.
249 for 72 wipes