Hope you are all doing good. There are various ways to carry your baby: newborn, front, hip, back, facing out. While there have been discussions that the facing out carry has a few issues like not being able to make the baby sit in the ergonomic position, and their legs tend to be dangling down,. Soul has curated a unique carrier called the AnoonA which lets the baby enjoy the view in a forward facing out(FFO) position and at the same time, the baby is seated in a safe ergonomic position.
FFO in AnoonA
Adjust AnoonA to its shortest setting
- Adjust the waistband snaps to the narrow configuration
- Clinch the body pannel adjusters halfway
- Pull the shoulder panel adjusters to the short setting
- Fold the neck padding inside
Hold the baby facing out. Make sure that the knees are higher than the bum
Place the baby on the body panel and bring the body panel between the baby’s legs
Put the shoulder straps and adjust the body panel. Make sure that the baby is seated comfortably
Buckle the chest clip
That’s it, and there you have a happy baby who enjoys watching the surroundings.
Important points to consider while carrying FFO
- The baby should have sufficient torso control
- The baby should not be sleepy while carrying in FFO position
- Make sure the baby is seated comfortably with knees above the baby’s bottom
- Less comfortable for a long time since the weight of the baby is forward, and the parents tend to lean backward.
Thank you for stopping by and reading
Until next time,