I was always excited to see the little one in the scan and whenever the Radiologist would ask me what I would want to see, my reply would be to see the baby’s legs and foot. The tiny teeny feet always fascinates me. Who can resist the urge to cover those tiny feet in a cute pair of shoes?
Baby socks or soles are not just cute but also help regulate the body temperature and keeps them safe from sun and wind. While it is important to cover the baby’s feet, care should be taken to see that the socks aren’t too tight which will reduce the blood circulation and interfere with normal development of the feet. Soft soles give the best support and aid non-constricting growing feet.
5 reasons to buy Soft Soul
- Flexibility: Soft Soul flex and bend at every step. The faux suede which allows the feet to grip and provides room to grow.
- Ease of wear: The softly elasticized ankles makes putting and taking off the shoes easy
- Comfort: The Sherpa insole provides the best cushioning on hard surfaces.
- Skid-resistant: The faux suede sole is skid-resistant and prevents slipping.
- Ideal Wear: These are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and the various types of breathable fabric available make it easier to adapt to different temperatures.
Wash and Care
Spot cleaning and can be washed by hand or machine on low heat and delicate cycle and can be air-dried.
Soul Soft Souls are available in 5 sizes, starting from 0-6 months to 2 years.
To check their entire range and buy your Soft Soul, Click here.
I have already grabbed 2 pieces for my little one and would love to build the collection. You should not miss it too. Happy shopping!